Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We are Open and Prepared to Serve our Members
Laredo Federal Credit Union is committed to your personal well-being and ensuring uninterrupted access to your financial resources during this uncertain time of the Coronavirus. As your credit union, we are prepared and here for you. Our branch offices will be closed until further notice, Our drive-thru services are available from 8 am – 6 pm, but as additional precautions starting April 1st, 2020, our lobby will be closed until further notice. We will continue to be closed on Saturdays. We want you to know that we are following Federal, State, and local guidelines to ensure your safety. We have implemented additional measures in our facilities, such as enhanced cleaning procedures, increased availability of personal hygiene products, and educating our staff on good hygiene practices.
We continue to monitor the Coronavirus situation as it evolves and will keep you updated. The health and safety of our members, our staff, and their families are critically important to us. Members are reminded that many credit union services are available electronically,* including:
- ATM and Debit Card Services – Obtain account balances, make withdrawals, and purchase goods with your debit card.
- Home Banking and Mobile Banking – Obtain account balances, monitor transactions, and transfer funds between accounts using your computer or device.
Visit us at www.laredofcu.org or download our LFCU Mobile application.
- Audio Response – Obtain account balances, monitor transactions, and transfer funds between accounts by telephone at (855) 399-5328.
- Bill Payment – Pay bills electronically through the Home Banking system.
- Remote Deposit Capture – Deposit checks electronically using the LFCU Mobile app.
- Online Loan Applications at www.laredofcu.org and other electronic loan services.
- Member services through our Call Center at (956) 722-3971.
To enroll in any of our electronic services, please contact our Call Center at the number above. For the latest national updates on the Coronavirus outbreak and how to keep your family, friends, and neighbors safe, please monitor cdc.gov.
We also want our members to rest easy that your funds are safe at the credit union. We are federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency. At no time in our history has any member lost one penny in the Laredo Federal Credit Union.
Finally, if you have been affected by Coronavirus and are facing financial difficulties, please contact us at the number above. We are here to help, and it is our honor to serve you. Our community is strong, and we will get through this together. Please stay safe.